Green Apophyllite Disco Ball Stilbite "Well Pocket" India
Green Apophyllite Disco Ball with Stilbite from "Well Pocket"
Ultra rare mineral to see untraceable with sumptuous colors and crystals in the shape of "disco ball" balls. Piece from an old collection.
Ideal for a collector, this Apophyllite mineral will bring satisfaction and deserve its place in a beautiful collection or showcase. Unspoiled part of the museum.
- Provenance: from the famous "Well Pocket" from 2001 in India
- Size: 11cm by 10cm by 8.5cm
- Weight: 785gr
- Chemical Formula: KCa4Si8O20 (F, OH) .8H2O
- Crystal system: Uniaxial
- Hardness Mohs scale: 4.5 to 5
- Definition: Apophyllite is not a mineral species but a generic group name. They are all phyllosilicates.